It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:42 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: You can find here a really nice trip...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:20 pm 

We are somebody's who can organise an awesome trip to you in this short beautiful life. We know the best spots here and share with you the all beauty of this island. Also we can help in everything what you need for your journey, flights to here, nice bungalows, a car, etc... and also can give watersports experience, excursions to any secret or "must see" places or partys. So let's write to us and you don't have to do nothing just enjoy your life!!!

Post subject: Re: You can find here a really nice trip...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:53 pm 

Is it true that the longest rollercoaster in the world is being built in Gran Canaria?

I read something about a water park - but looks like thats been stuck with planning issues for years and that the company are now building a roller coaster instead? So is there going to be a theme park, or just one coaster?

Any info would be ace!

Cheers :) :) :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:21 pm 

I have read something similar recently too.

Looks like there has been one issue after another with the water park and its somewhat of a political hot potato - although we will never really know why there are so many issues. Some articles have mentioned the many business affiliations that politicians have with current parks in the area and that this may be why planning, legal and environmental issues seem to keep raising their heads just as the previous hurdle has been finally reached. Its been over 4 years in the planning, legal, environmental research stages, so the company have already invested a HUGE amount of money in the project......

gran-canaria-info have a small article on it and state that the rollercoaster is due to open 1st April 2018....a rather optimistic due date if you ask me....

Either way - if/when it opens, you will find me on it for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:53 pm 

OK, so I´ll keep an eye out but its going to be a while yet before its open..... Guess I will go elsewhere for my adrenaline spike

If you go on it before me, let me know what its like, I´d love to hear from a fellow ad. junkie :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D